Nactalia 2 is a follow-on milk tailored to infants’ needs until they are 12 months old and entering the food diversification stage.
The natural needs of infants over 6 months old continually evolve and it is therefore recommended to give the child Nactalia 2, a follow-on milk adapted to his needs until 12 months of age – as the child enters into the food diversification stage.
• Similar proteins to those found in breast milk
• Source of diversified carbohydrates for an optimum digestion
• Source of diversified lipids to contribute to brain and retina development
• Provides all the vitamins and minerals essential to the infant’s development
• Renal osmotic load adapted to immature infant’s kidneys
• In accordance with European regulations-Directive CE/141/2006
• Powder: 400g metallic tin with measuring scoop and inner-rim for a correct dosage of the feeding-bottle
• Store the hermetically sealed tin in a cool dry place
This table is a guide. It must be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby.
Ask your doctor for advice. Dosage: one levelled scoop of powder (approx. 4,4g) + 30 ml of water.